We advise and represent people who wish to come to the UK for a short visit or longer term to live, work, study, join family or do business. Our services are designed to meet the needs of our clients at the different stages of the immigration process. We offer our services in person at our offices, over the phone or by video link. We deal with clients throughout the UK and from anywhere in the world.
“At – a – Glance” Assessment
You can start your journey with us by an initial assessment carried out over the phone, by video-link or in person at our offices to ascertain your specific needs. We will arrange a 10 minutes assessment where we will take an “At – a – Glance” look at your circumstances, advise whether you have good grounds to make a successful application or what other options are available. There is no obligation to instruct us further. Our fee is £25 plus plus VAT ( total £30 ) . Please contact us here if you wish to take advantage of this option or you can call us on 0121389485.
There are times when an in-depth look into someone’s case is the best way forward. You may already have made several immigration applications which have been refused; had your case go to an Immigration Tribunal (court) or there may be some other reason why our “At – a – Glance” telephone assessment is not suitable for you.
Our consultation is offered for your convenience in person at our offices, over the telephone, or by video-link. We will:
- Look over any relevant Home Office / Solicitors paperwork
- Advise on the best way forward.
There is no obligation to instruct us further. The consultation is designed to take 35 mins. Our fee is £75 plus VAT ( total £90 ). Please contact us here if you wish to take advantage of this option or you can call us on 01213894895.
Document checking service
You may already know which application you need to make and which application form you need to complete.
- We can arrange to look through your self-completed application form
- Advise you on the documents you have gathered to support your application.
- Alert you to any possible pitfalls you may encounter
- Give you suggestions as to how you can strengthen your application.
There is no obligation to instruct us further. Our fee is £250 plus VAT ( total £300 ). Please contact us here if you wish to take advantage of this option or you can call us on 01213894895.
This is a Done For You service. We will:
- Do everything from taking your initial instructions,
- Advise you on the documents you need in support
- Check your supporting documents
- Prepare the supporting statement from you or your sponsor
- Complete the application form and
- Send the application form to the Home Office by guaranteed delivery
- Deal with any Home Office queries whilst a decision is pending
- Advise you on the outcome of the application
- Advise you on any next steps which you may be required to take.
This service is designed to give you peace of mind whilst we deal with all aspects of your application right up until you get a Home Office decision.
Different fees apply depending on the type of application being made and the complexity of the case.
Please contact us here if you wish to take advantage of this option or you can call us on 01213894895.