We advise and represent people who wish to come to the UK for a short visit or longer term to live, work, study, join family or do business. Our services are designed to meet the needs of our clients at the different stages of the immigration process. We offer our services in person at our offices, over the phone or by video link. We deal with clients throughout the UK and from anywhere in the world.
“At – a – Glance” Assessment
If you have never made an immigration application before, are outside the UK or legally in the UK and just wish to review your options then we offer an “At – a- Glance” assessment. This can be carried out over the phone, by video-link or in person at our offices to suit your preference. We will arrange a 10 minutes assessment where we will advise on whether you have good grounds to make a successful application. This is a free service and there is no obligation to instruct us further. Please contact us here if you wish to take advantage of this option or you can call us on 0121389485.
There are times when an in-depth look into your case is the best way forward. You may already have had an immigration application refused; your case may be going through an Immigration appeal or judicial review or there may be some other reason why our “At – a – Glance” assessment is not suitable for you.
Our consultation is offered for your convenience in person at our offices, over the telephone, or by video-link. We will:
- Look over any relevant Home Office / Solicitors paperwork
- Advise on the best way forward.
There is no obligation to instruct us further. The consultation is designed to take 35 mins. Our fee is £90 incl. VAT. Please pay here if you wish to take advantage of this option and we will contact you to arrange the consultation. Alternatively, you can call us on 01213894895.
Document checking service
You may already know which application you need to make and which application form you need to complete.
- We can arrange to look through your self-completed application form
- Advise you on the documents you have gathered to support your application.
- Alert you to any possible pitfalls you may encounter
- Give you suggestions as to how you can strengthen your application.
Our fee is
£300 incl VAT for individuals
£480 incl VAT for businesses / self-employed .
£660 incl VAT for Tier 1 visas
For other legal Fees not stated above, use the pay now link and enter the correct amount
There is no obligation to instruct us further. Please pay here if you wish to take advantage of this option and we will contact you to arrange an appointment. Alternatively, you can call us on 01213894895.
This is a Done For You service. We will:
- Do everything from taking your initial instructions,
- Advise you on the documents you need in support
- Check your supporting documents
- Prepare the supporting statement from you or your sponsor
- Complete the application form and
- Send the application form to the Home Office by guaranteed delivery
- Deal with any Home Office queries whilst a decision is pending
- Advise you on the outcome of the application
- Advise you on any next steps which you may be required to take.
This service is designed to give you peace of mind whilst we deal with all aspects of your application right up until you get a Home Office decision.
Different fees apply depending on the type of application being made and the complexity of the case.
Please contact us here if you wish to take advantage of this option or you can call us on 01213894895.